Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are strictly non refundable or transferable so please ensure that at the time of booking that you have selected the correct date and time.
- Please follow the information on signs and the advice of our staff at all times, it's for your safety.
- We're a rural attraction, spread out over a large area, so it’s sensible to wear appropriate footwear.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or remove visitors from the farm whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by our staff.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times. Visitors under the age of 16 must have an adult with them.
- Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, feeding routines, demonstrations, talks and shows may be adjusted without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw any attraction without notice.
- We reserve the right to change our prices or withdraw promotions at any time. We occasionally run online promotions and refunds cannot be made on any tickets purchased before the promotion start date.
- The welfare of our animals is vitally important. Which is why we don’t let dogs in the farm
- Please note extra charges apply to some of our optional activities. Tokens are non-refundable. Leftover tokens can be used as payment in our gift shop.
- Please check our opening times before you visit, we'd hate for you to have a wasted journey. This is really important if you're an annual pass holder as we close over the winter months.
- We're sorry but we can't be held responsible for incorrect information on external websites so please always check our website. If you spot any out of date information please let us know and we can contact them to have it changed.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices at any point.
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Online tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Defaced or altered tickets may be void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Proof of entitlement for certain online ticket purchases may be required on entry e.g. accompanying carer tickets.
- We reserve the right to increase our admission prices at any time.
- Online tickets get you entrance into Castle Adventure Open Farm only, extra charges apply to some of our optional rides and attractions.
- We're sorry but you can't use discount vouchers, promotions, or any other offers when you purchase tickets online.
- Under 2s are free you do need to a ticket for them to gain entry.
- We have two types of gift voucher available to purchase online;
- Our gift balance card has a stored monetary balance and can be wholly, or partly, redeemed against online products or be used as payment for, or towards, products sold at our admission tills. It can also be used in our gift shop. We're sorry but it can't be used at our catering outlets and no change can be given. Gift balance cards are valid for 2 years from date of purchase and any balance remaining is valid for that duration.
- Our gift vouchers can be redeemed for the corresponding item only, either online or at our admission tills.
- When buying an item or booking online your gift voucher must be redeemed during that process. It cannot be applied retrospectively once your order is complete.
- Annual passes can be issued as an individual pass per person or with all persons who have purchased an annual pass issued on one pass. Where individual passes are issued all of the following information must be supplied, but where a joint pass is issued only one individual on the pass needs to supply the following information:
Contact email address
A photograph must be taken of ALL persons on the annual
- Where an annual pass has been purchased for a disabled visitor, the pass holder acknowledges that we may be collecting sensitive personal data (e.g health information regarding a disability or impairment) and that this information has been given deliberately and voluntarily by the pass holder.
- If an annual pass is being purchased for an individual under the age of 16, in doing so the parent/guardian purchasing the pass gives consent for the processing of the child's data.
- Annual passes are valid for one year from date of purchase, whatever time of year you buy them. If you're purchasing them online they will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase so please purchase as close to your first visit as possible. If buying as a gift you should purchase an annual pass gift voucher which is valid for 12 months and your annual pass will then be valid for 12 months from date of redemption of that gift voucher.
- Admission charges apply from the date of a child's 2nd birthday. From this date toddlers are required to have their own annual pass and will no longer be able to enter free for free with any accompanying annual pass holders.
- Toddler annual passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase as long as the pass holder is 2 years old on the date of purchase.
- Annual passes get you entrance into Castle Adventure Open Farm only, extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions.
- We ask our annual pass holders to check our opening times before you visit, as we close during the winter months.
- Our annual pass cards carry your photo, so they can’t be used by anyone else.
- You should bring your annual pass every time you visit. We're sorry but there's a small admin charge if you forget it.
- Lost annual passes can be replaced at the farm (a new photo will need to be taken) and we we're sorry but we have to charge €5 for a new one.
- Annual pass holders under the age of 16 still need to bring an adult with them.
- Unless otherwise stated an annual pass cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Annual passes may not be able to be used for any special paid-for events such as christmas so please check before you visit.
- Our general farm rules and terms and conditions apply to annual pass holders as well.
Vouchers and offers
- Vouchers and special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any offers.
- There needs to be at least 20 paying visitors in your group. This means you can't count annual pass holders or children under two.
- Group bookings must be paid for on the day in one transaction. Please have your final group numbers ready on arrival.
- Groups should be pre-booked by calling 071 98 52688.
- Our special school rate applies to school, pre school and community groups only.
- We're happy to offer this rate on weekdays during school term times.
- We ask schools to pre-book their visit in advance by calling 0719851280.
- We offer our adult school rate to college and university students but we're sorry the free adult ratio doesn't apply.
- School trips need to be paid for on arrival at the farm unless alternative payment arrangements have been made with us beforehand
- Please read our competition rules carefully. If you enter our competitions we'll assume you have read them and agree to them.
- You need to be aged 16 or over to enter our competitions and living in Ireland/ northern Ireland .
- Winners are drawn at random.
- We may ask your permission to take a photograph during your visit.
- We will name you as a winner on our website and social media.
- Employees of Castle Adventure Open Farm and their families can't enter our competitions.
- Closing dates for competitions will be published on the competition posts. We reserve the right to change the closing date.
- We're sorry but prizes cannot be transferred to another person and they cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Please read our privacy and cookies policies to find out how we collect information about you when you enter our competitions.
- If you win we will notify you by email or through social media. If we don't hear back from you within two weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to someone else.
- If a prize is no longer available we reserve the right to replace with a different prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and we can apply different rules to a specific competition.